FAIRFIELD COUNTY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
cordially invites you to attend
Build a Facebook Page for Your Medical Practice
Presented by: Diane Sullivan, Marketing Director
Ludlowe Center for Health and Rehabilitation
Tuesday, May 3, 2011 – 12 noon to 4:00 p.m
The Norwalk Inn & Conference Center
99 East Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851
According to the National Research Corporation, over 500 million people are on Facebook and 2 out of 5 people consult Facebook for health care information. Take the first step to utilizing social media marketing and learn how to incorporate social media into your medical practice business plan. Learn the tips and tools necessary to market your medical practice. This workshop will cover the basics of Facebook. You will create an online marketing strategy, build your own Facebook page during the workshop and learn ways to efficiently manage and grow your practice.
You will learn:
- Why you should create your own Facebook business page for your medical practice.
- How to create an online strategy for your professional Facebook page and why you should have one.
- The difference between Facebook Personal Profiles and Business Pages and how to use each.
- Tactics for building Facebook followers and strategies to acquire more followers.
- How to administer and automate your Facebook page.
- Privacy and HIPAA concerns.
- How to measure and track results to increase your ROI
- Facebook advertising and other recommended online sites.
Ms. Sullivan is the marketing director at Ludlowe Center for Health and Rehabilitation. She is a certified tennis pro and the past sponsorship sales manager for the Pilot Pen Tennis Tournament at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. Her interest in social media began in 2008 while promoting the Pilot Pen. By using online tools, she will show you how Facebook and online marketing can increase your bottom line, engage and communicate with you clients in a timesaving way.
Participants should bring a laptop to the session. In order to effectively answer the questions of the participants and give them individualized attention, space will be limited to 20 people.
FCMA members and office staff are invited. Lunch will be provided.
Register early; this seminar will close once it reaches capacity.
Refunds will be given if we receive your cancellation within three business days of the event.
Facebook Fundamentals: Build a Facebook Page for Your Medical Practice
May 3, 2011 – Norwalk Inn & Conference Center
FCMA member or staff – $60 per person Future Member or staff – $180/person