How do your customers find you? yellow pages? most likely online!
By using online tools, we can promote your company, increase your bottom line, enjoy better communication with clients (local, mobile, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Linkedin, Foursquare, email marketing, Seo…and more). My client, Joel Ross Tennis Camps was able to increase his enrollment with less than one month of online promoting. String Thing USA used social media to promote their new product and their vendors (http://facebook.com/stringthingusa). Ludlowe Center for Health uses social media to promote their events and promote their short term cardiac care and orthopedic care.
Last month, I spoke for the Fairfield County Medical Association on Online Marketing for the Medical Community. Last year, I spoke for the USPTA Florida division on “Social Media for the Tennis Industry”. Here are just a few of the comments I received:
1. You were the highlight of the convention! I realize I am on the right track, but I have a long way to go.
Christophe Delavaut, USPTA/PTR
2. Your seminar was the best in the convention. It is a very interesting topic for many of us.
Hope to learn more in the near future.I will contact you after I know about my new job.
3. Thanks for the email, and your presentation was very interesting. I was a bit awestruck at the number of users of these new products, and it made me aware that I need to be involved. I ordered an old style smart phone (to save a bit of money) off of ebay yesterday, and I will contact you for a few coaching tips so I make the right decisions when setting up those accounts.
Frank Swope, USPTA, NASM
Tennis and Fitness Director
The Sports Club at Mediterra
Naples, FL 34110
4. Really enjoyed your seminar on social networking. I guess it is time for me to come out of the dark ages.
City of Coral Springs
5. Joanne Simpson from the FCMA asked me to speak for them again in the Fall. I helped Joanne set up her social media sites for her organization of 1,700 doctors.
If you are interested in learning more about expanding your marketing to include online tools, let’s talk. Social Media can be used as a powerful advertising and communication tool. We can teach you how to promote yourself or we can do everything for you. To learn more about the importance of Social Media, please visit my site for a short video: http://youtube.com/dianesullivanonline
Bio: Diane Sullivan, Director of Marketing at Ludlowe Center for Health, (http://ludlowecenterhealth.com) is a former 10 year Tennis Director & 3 year Sponsorship Sales Manager for a WTA/ATP Tennis Tournament at Yale University in New Haven, CT. Her interest in Social Media began in 2008 while promoting tennis and local businesses. By using online tools, she can show you how to save time, increase communication and increase your bottom line.
About: Diane Sullivan Online
We work closely with our clients to set clearly define goals and strategy. Our focal point is about always successfully achieving and exceeding campaign objectives using a variety of online tools (ie Local, Mobile, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Linkedin, Foursquare etc). We aim to establish the most successful campaigns to fit your budget and goals.